Thursday, May 2, 2013

Singing "Big Foot Blues" looking for shoes


I feel a little like Cinderella’s sister when I try to find on shoes that fit well and don’t look like skis. I look at all of those dainty little shoes for women and think none of them will fit me, so for the most part, I have stopped looking. I know of only one local shoe store that carries my size, and even their suppliers have cut back on providing long, narrow styles.

But, I recently came across the TOG SHOP catalog that carries 11 narrow sandals in nice looking styles. The two brand names are Soft Spots and Propét.  They are a bit pricey, but a better shoe will last longer, feel and age better, and if they are a basic color, will go with a variety of clothes. Check out these stylish, sexy sandals -- whether you have large feet or small -- without the heels, to help you manage your spring wardrobe.

Shoes can make or break an outfit, but in making a fashion statement we don’t want to break a leg wearing spiky heels.  Protecting one’s feet from the devastating, long-term effects of high heels is paramount in my mind. Women want to have fun and look good in the process.

If your feet are tired and sore after being on them all day even in flats, heat up a simple Back Warmer from Maine Warmers and place your feet on top of it. It’s an inexpensive, easy way to relax and soothe those achy feet and a fun way to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment